PBC Web Design wrote:

> http://www.gentlethreads.com.au/master.html (still in tables)
>
> http://www.gentlethreads.com.au/test.html (tableless version)

> I'm trying to take link 1 above and make it
> tableless (link 2).  My problems are:
>
> 1)

#leftcolumn, #middlecolumn, #rightcolumn {padding-bottom: 10000px;
margin-bottom: -10000px;}
#content {overflow: hidden;}
* html #content {overflow: visible;}

> 2)

#rightcolumn {text-align: center;}
#rightcolumn img {vertical-align: bottom;}

> These are the last glitches to work out before
> one or the other can become a template for the
> rest of the site.  At this point I'm so sick of
> trying to figure this out that I don't think I
> care if I have to use tables as long as it
> works!  Please use small bullets if you want to
> shoot me for saying that. I need to have this done tonight!

I'll hit you with a CSS sledgehammer instead :-)

Anyway, if you plug in the additions above, your table-less version will
end up looking like this...
<http://www.gunlaug.no/tos/alien/pbc/test_07_3690.html>
...which shouldn't be too far off. Nice flowers.

regards
        Georg
--
http://www.gunlaug.no