I would check out a web crawler/spider app.

There's a list of open source java crawlers and spiders available here:
http://www.manageability.org/blog/stuff/open-source-web-crawlers-java/view

I'm not sure of how they handle css and images etc but I'm sure there's one
that does so.  I remember using j-spider and Heritrix for a project I worked
on several months ago.  If I remember correctly j-spider was the simplest.

-

John