Steven Tchorzewski wrote:
> Anyways, It makes a very clean site, with sifr headlines (
> http://www.mikeindustries.com/sifr/ ); that make it easy to change the
> flash font, all the container sizes. Then just replace images and you
> can really change everything about it, pretty quickly.
> I still consider it a beta version, really, and I am hoping to find
> some help with it by giving it away.
>
> AIM_2PC (v1.0)
> http://www.marketingcms.com/
>
> Thanks in advance, for the browser compatibility testing, I really

There are several zillion screen captures (159) here
<http://www.browsercam.com/public.aspx?proj_id=334514>.
An ambitious project. The layout structure is too rigid for (my) humble
needs. I think you may need to take into consideration that not eveyone
runs flash (crashes IE6.0 and &.7.0 and does a number on Opera/9.1).

Best,
~dL

--
http://chelseacreekstudio.com/