Good evening to All,

I think maybe we should now all accept the warning, and not force the
intervention of a moderator.

I would say this, on this subject. Besides what has been written here, what
I've been told privately and what I have managed to find on the web, (some
going back as far, as 2003).

It seems reasonable for anyone considering asking the question, "what is the
optimum font size for my website (or however they word it).

The answer is "No such animal exists". If what you've designed has satisfied
you're client, and his site visitors then I guess it's right. If not I guess
it's wrong.

There are no definitive answers to anything on the web, there will always be
an exception to any rule we care to make, that's what we have to live with,
and work with. So lets all accept it and move on..........

Agree or not 'Georg?'

I've learned a lot over the last ten days, now have to start all over
again......

DG)
----