Hi Everyone,

After my Safari woes I changed the top level <li> to image mouseovers to
ensure they stay within the boundaries... not my favoured way of doing
things but I just have to get this sorted out and working.

All seemed to work fine until IE6.0.

On mouseover the main image disappears and the hover image takes yonks to
appear if at all. I'm on a modem and figured it could be a preload/cache
thing.

There's still a lot of people in the targeted group for this site that
would be using IE 6.0 and a modem, especially in regional Australia.

Have gone in absolute circles with different things (preload, cache, making
the hover image as small as possible) but nothing seems to work.

Can anyone see how I can get this working smoothly or point me to a place
where I might get some help.

The page is at http://www.seco.com.au/index.php (validates)
CSS at http://www.seco.com.au/styles/navigation.css (opacity doesn't
validate, but will work that out later if needed)

Many thanks,

Vicki

"I'd put my money on the Sun and solar energy. What a source of power!
I hope we don't have to wait until oil and coal run out before we tackle that."
-Thomas Edison

   \(.)^(.)/
Keenstreet Communications
http://www.keenstreet.com.au