I have a problem that I've run into before and my company had to outsource
it to a CSS Guru (Sandra Clark).  While I truly appreciated her help the
last time, I want to work through this myself.

I have a page with a navigation menu across the top with a single level
dropdown and a sub-nav menu on the left sidebar.  My problem (IE only) is
that the dropdown from the main navigation menu appears under the side
navigation menu.  In firefox it works correctly.  This project is very
time-sensitive so I'm trying to work through this as quickly as possible.

The page url is
http://cfas2.cfwebtools.com/index.cfm?objectid=E6D20202-9027-F64A-799622C32F
C8C158.

I'm fairly decent with CSS but when it comes to more advanced issues like
this I'm still a noob.  Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!

PS.  I didn't post any code because there's a lot of it.  If you need any of
it, please let me know and I'll supply it.

_____

Jake Churchill

CF Webtools

11204 Davenport, Ste. 200b