Hi Jens,

Thanks for your reply, I should have made myself clearer.

I'm not sure the version of IE6 from http://tredosoft.com/Multiple_IE is
behaving as IE6 completely.

I think it is rendering as IE6, but not accepting the separate stylesheet
I'm feeding it. The version of IE6 appears to be IE7, under Help>About.

The problem I'm trying to resolve is that on
http://www.jones-morris.co.uk/

I have created the site in FF, with fixed width and fixed header and
navigation. I'm happy for the header and navigation to scroll in IE6.

I IE6 the position of the content is bumped down much further than I want
with <code>top: 175px</code> in the css applied to the main content div.

, but trying to feed a separate stylesheet using;

 <code>
<!--[if IE 6]>
    <link href="styles/stylesIE.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
media="screen" />
    <![endif]-->
</code>

Is not feeding the separate stylesheet to the version of IE6 I have been
using for testing.

www.jones-morris.co.uk/styles/styles.css
www.jones-morris.co.uk/styles/stylesIE.css

Can anyone do a browser check on IE6 win for me as I don't think I'm seeing
the results of the separate style I'm applying.

Thanks,

James