Michael Stevens wrote:
> Here's the site in question: www.bctarizona.com
>
> It's a nightmare and I'm slowly trying convert it to good XHTML/CSS. Today I
> was attempting to change all the type from points to pixels via the
> stylesheet. I put font-size: 13px in the body and then changed all the other
> specs as %s to reference it...trimmed]
>
> Mike

It is a lot easier if you set default (100%) on the body.  And use
percent throughout for font-sizes and a raw number (no unit of measure)
for line-height.
This is a 5 minute fast & dirty pass at what you've got:

body {
    font: 100% Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;

}

.veryverysmall    {font-size: 70%;}
.verysmall        {font-size: 76%;}
.small            {font-size: 80%;}
.normal            {font-size: 85%;}
.large            {font-size: 95%;}
.verylarge        {font-size: 120%;}
.huge                {font-size: 150%;}
.bold                {font-weight: bold;}

.caption  { font-size: 70%; }
.sectionhead { font-size: 110%;  }

.pagetitle {
    font-size: 95% ; }

.leftmenuheader {

    font-size: 90%;
    line-height: 1.3;

}

a.leftmenutext, a.leftmenutext:link, a.leftmenutext:visited {
    font-size: 85%;
    line-height: 1;

}

.leftmenulogin {

    font-size: 80%;

}

.leftmenuloginheader {
    font-size: 80%;

}

a.leftmenulogintext, a.leftmenulogintext:link, a.leftmenulogintext:visited {
    font-size: 80%;

}

a.topmenu, a.topmenu:link, a.topmenu:visited {

    font-size: 80 %;

}

td.updatesheader {

    font-size: 120%;