Hi folks,

I would appreciate it if anyone interested would quickly scan through
http://ids.mediumcool.com.

I think most cross-browser issues are solved -- except for two.

First, on any page below the home page, there is a bread crumb trail. In IE6
and 7, the first link in the trail -- Home -- is not activated as a link.
Viewing the source shows that the <a> tag is in place and correct, and
Safari and Firefox have no problem with it. The problem is "caused" by an IE
conditional statement that moves the breadcrumb to the left. I don't know
why the move would disable the link, but it seems to. If someone can explain
to me a way to make IE align the breadcrumbs as they are in Firefox without
the conditional, I'd love it.

Second, I am using the son of Suckerfish menus. In Safari, when you move
over a choice to reveal the submenu, things appear okay -- until you move
onto one of the submenu's choices. Then the list item "expands," showing
more width to the right, and that extended area remains visible even after
the submenu is closed. This must be a CSS error on my part, but I can't
figure it out.

Unfortunately, since the site is almost finished, the CSS is linked, not
embedded - except for IE conditionals. But you can find the style sheet
itself at http://ids.mediumcool.com/styles/ids.css.

Thanks in advance for your help.

--
Thanks,