Luc wrote:
> Good morning James,
> It was foretold that on 19/6/2007 @ 09:16:57 GMT-0400 (which was
> 10:16:57 where I live) James Gadrow would write:
>

>> Only problem I see is that the last letter in your header is overlapping
>> your right hand image.
>>

> Is that some IE7 bug i'm not aware of? Or just setting the heading
> class with a font-size of 2 em will do the trick?

I'm not certain, I didn't take a look at the underlying code. I presume
you either need a hasLayout trigger somewhere that contains your header,
or (depending upon how you laid out the page) you may just need to
review your margin / padding settings.

Unfortunately, I don't have much time to devote to an indepth review of
your code as I'm still trying to nail a problem in a php script... guess
I'll have to break down and get an IDE because notepad is terrible at
debugging :p

--
Thanks,

Jim