Hallo Matthew,

I hope this delay response helps to further reaffirm the advice given so
far...

For what its worth, I am one of those folks using an iMac Flat panel 800Ghz.
I have IE 5.2Mac and have never used it personally, other than when I was
checking site I was building.

IE5 Mac was just a big fat pain in the Derry Air, and I would have no qualms
in saying to you, the number of people with Macs who would still be using
it, well, you could count them on the fingers of my left hand.

Can you see my left hand from where you are?  (O:

Cheers, Tigdh

P.S. Thanks again to all on this site who are all helping me immensely.

On 26/6/07 1:45 AM, "Matthew Ohlman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Jason, Ingo, and David,
>
> Thanks so much for your input and time.  I made a few of the changes you
> suggested, but I don't guess I will go to far trying to support for
> IE/Mac.  I guess the number of users using that combination would be
> slim these days, plus I don't think I will get very far without having
> easy access to a Mac! :-D
>
> Thanks again,
> Matthew

Timothy Gleeson  [ p.  6334 2631 m.  0434 249 753  e.  [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]
Po Box 128
Newstead Tasmania 7250