Thank you all for the help I've received in attempting to straighten
out a site I'm developing. I seem to be nearly there and hope that
somebody can now help by telling me what I'm doing wrong in not being
able to get the same menu at the bottom of the page as there is at the
top on:

http://www.catnaps.org/newlayout/index.html
css: http://www.catnaps.org/newlayout/islamic2.css

It's the menu with 'Pages with al-Salata al-jadida' heading it.

With kind regards
John