~davidLaakso a écrit :
> A page check with with whatever you are running is appreciated.
> http://www.chelseacreekstudio.com/ca/ct1/

Hi

Mac OS X
Firefox 2.0.0.4 and the geckos (Mozilla, Netscape)
#secondary img.rht {index.css (line 465)
display:block;
float:right;
margin:6px 3% 3px 0pt;   ///// Why ? In some cases text could touch your
image, margin:3px; should not be better?
max-width:95%;
}

Safari
The last li don't touch the right border. Why ? I don't know. Maybe it
needs some width ?

.menu li a.c6:hover, .menu li a.c6:active {index.css (line 315)
background-color:#660033;
border:3px double #FFFFFF;
color:#FFFFFF;
}
.menu li a.c6:link, .menu li a.c6:visited {index.css (line 309)
background-color:#94854F;
border:3px double #FFFFFF;
color:#FBFFDB;
}
.menu li a {index.css (line 241)
border:3px double #FFFFFF;
display:block;
margin:0pt 1%;
padding:3px 0pt;
text-decoration:none;
}

Inherited fromli

.menu ul li {index.css (line 232)
font-family:HelveticaNeue,'Helvetica Neue','Luxi
Sans',Helvetica,Verdana,sans-serif;
font-size:110%;
font-size-adjust:none;
font-style:normal;
font-variant:normal;
font-weight:normal;
line-height:normal;
list-style-image:none;
list-style-position:outside;
list-style-type:none;
}

Opera 9.01
Same as Safari and the woman has a great right margin
#primary img.rht {index.css (line 401)
display:block;
float:right;
margin:6px 6% 3px 1%;
max-width:95%;
}

iCab (I know, only the author and I we use it)
TPLITC TODAY  The T of TODAY comes over the C of TPLITC

IE Explorer Mac did not find the CSS

And last a æsthetics opinion topnav could have the same background than
header ?

#topnav {index.css (line 35)
background-color:#CCC473;
color:inherit;