> David Hucklesby wrote re: http://www.fortvalleyrealestate.com/
>
>> p {
>> display: table;
>> height: 0;
>> }
>>
>> "display: table;" makes it display as a box, as you'd expect.

On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 22:53:22 +0100, Jason Crosse responded:
[...]
> I must say, though, that very quickly adding that to the p rule in the site
> mentioned
> did not seem to have the desired effect; maybe I did not put enough effort
> into
> properly testing it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, there was more to my answer than you indicate. So, no, just
adding that rule won't work.

For a quick test, try changing the final P tag to this:

I tested this on a Win xp box. Seems to work in Opera 9,
Firefox 2, Netscape 7.2, IE 5.5, 6, and 7, and Safari beta.
May not work in browsers not tested. Kindly let me know
which ones.

Cordially,
David
--