RoboHelp ACE -
http://www.adobe.com/support/forums/team_macromedia/robohelp.html
Quintrex Data Systems http://www.quintrex.com
email: phanson at quintrex.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Arian Hojat
<snip>

#Method1 - have to change across 3 files //color.css .posts{ color:
orange; background-color: black;} //typography.css .posts{ font-size:
1em; font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; } //layout.css
.posts{ float:left; width: 200px; }

 #Method2 - have to change 1 files, organized /*Colors */ .posts{ color:
orange; background-color: black;} /*Typography */ .posts{ font-size:
1em; font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; } /*Layout */
.posts{ float:left; width: 200px; }

 #Method3 - have to change 1 files, un-organized .posts{
color: orange; background-color: black;
font-size: 1em; font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
float:left; width: 200px; }

I was wondering what is best, for a quick job, i'd probably do #3; but
for a big job I wasn't sure what people have figured is best?