Dear CSSers:

I posted this a few days ago, and now time is running out (eep!).  Does
anyone have any ideas?  http://new.jocolibrary.org/

1.  Overflow issues on the home page.  I am using rounded corners on the
maincontent and content divs, but when I use overflow:hidden for IE6's
additional background fill, I lose my navigation.  Is there another
technique I can use, or do I have to remove the rounded corners?

2.  What is going on with the "page update" at the bottom (big blue
stripe)?  I cannot get the background to be white (can't find an element
that will take it, the update is written with javascript from what I can
tell).  It looks like it's pulling the background color from "container",
but the "page update" isn't in the container... any ideas??

3.  IE6... for some reason it won't make a straight line!  Can anyone tell
me why it is rendering my XML feed on
http://new.jocolibrary.org/default.aspx?id=2121
slightly crooked?  It seems to move 1 or 2 pixels left with each xmlitem.
>From what I can tell, it's okay in all the other modern browsers, and it's
not using floats.  It wasn't doing it before, I don't think... any ideas?

All help is appreciated.  The site is going up for preview on Friday, so I'm
running out of time. Eeep!  Thank you!

--
In peace,

Amy M. Drayer