Hello,

I'm trying to finish this last bug at http://www.cwwebs.net/bc2007/
index.html

The bug appears only in Explorer 6. You will notice there are
dropdowns on the main yellow buttons at the top. All the dropdowns
work except for the "Other Topics" link at the very right side. it
works fine in Explorer 7 and firefox....

Anyone know the problem?

Also one other small problem I see in the validation of the CSS is
that there are 3 question marks before the html declaration...., like
this....
???html {
margin : 0;
padding : 0;
}

But those are not there in the CSS file when I edit it....for some
reason the validation is adding the question marks....why is that?

thanks!