Phil Holt Wrote:

Does anyone know how to make a footer stick to the bottom of my browser

Hello,

We would need some HTML. as this play it's part in aligning elements. But
one potential error I can see is:

#wrapper {
> position: relative;
> min-width: 600px;
> /*margin: auto*/ margin:0 auto;
> width:85%;
> border: none;
> }
 I'm guessing your trying to centre this element in browser window?

I'm not using floats to  place my three columns, which are liquid.

I don't know about me advising you, you should be guiding me, I don't know
how to posaition 'Div's' side by side without floating them?

Also place this in you CSS:

.clear {
clear: both;
width:100%;
height: 1px;          /* triggers IE has LayOut */
overflow: hidden;   /* prevent IE expanding the container */
margin: 0;          /* keep flush with surrounding blocks */
}

and place a Div with this class  after the three
> columns and before the footer div.

Kind Regards

DG)