Phil Holt wrote:

> Does anyone know how to make a footer stick to the bottom of my
> browser screen, or at least beneath the longest column? I'm not using
> floats to place my three columns, which are liquid.

You can fix anything anywhere in the browser-window with 'position:
fixed', and add a workaround like...
<http://www.gunlaug.no/contents/wd_additions_15.html>
...for IE6 and older IE/win versions.
Then just add some empty space to the bottom of your A:P columns so they
scroll high enough to avoid the fixed element (footer).

Otherwise you'll have to decide which column is always going to be the
tallest, and absolute position the footer relative to its bottom - from
the inside of it.

regards
        Georg
--