David Terrell wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to create a pure css pop-up menu as per
> http://moronicbajebus.com/wordpress/wp-content/cssplay/pop-up-menus/
> and it just isn't working out.  The sub-list elements
> are now hidden, but I can't seem to make them appear on
> the mouseover. I am also have problems with IE 6 showing
> a tranparent png correctly.  Firefox and Safari are
> both showing the transparency correctly.  The site is
> located at
> www.cometothewell.org/newsite.  The css is located at
> http://www.cometothewell.org/newsite/styles.css.  I
> appreciate any help available.  On another note, thank
> you for the help already received.
>
> Thank You,
> David Terrell

Hi David

Seeing that the current menu shows the popup submenus misaligned in IE and
Opera, plus having different background widths for the submenus in all
browsers, you may wish to adapted one of my menus, which works and renders the
same in IE7, FF and Opera. I have not checked it with IE6, but it should work.

<http://css-class.com/articles/ursidae/bears5popuph.htm>

Kind Regards, Alan

<http://css-class.com/>