David,

No worries, it's my pleasure. That's why this list was created, to 'help'
each other.

If you're not worried about Accessibility [which is what I think you
meant?], try using either the 'Son of Suckerfish Menu' via HTML Dog, Patrick
Griffiths:

http://www.htmldog.com/articles/suckerfish/dropdowns/

I think Georg sent an email addressing the dropdown menu? I'll check for
you, back in a minute.

Visit the above link, look over the :hover Javascript in the tutorial.

Hopefully that should give you the result you want. You could also use the
whatever:hover script or the htc(hover.css) workaround.

Cheers,

elias

Dream and Live Big.