I have been seeking the perfect drop down menus for ages but I was
away and missed this thread:

> My pleasure and thanks for welcoming me. Apologies for not
> including Stu
> Nichols link:
>
> http://www.cssplay.co.uk/menus/dd_valid.html
>
> He has a different workaround for the Multi-level Drop Down Menu
> than the
> (csshover.htc) hack. Visit his page then go to 'Menu' in the top nav.

I have been playing around with this particular one myself for a
couple of days and although I only want one level drop down as it is
exactly the style that I would like. I have put my efforts at http://
www.digitalplot.co.uk/index2.html (only this page has been done - the
rest goes to old menus).

I would love some feedback on this as

1. There is a jiggling effect on my dropdowns, but not on his. What
have I done wrong?
2. How do I get rid of the big gap before the content?
3. Is there any way it will show in IE Mac - at the moment no menus
show at all?

As for this bit:

> He has a different workaround for the Multi-level Drop Down Menu
> than the
> (csshover.htc) hack. Visit his page then go to 'Menu' in the top nav.

I can't find it!

I will put credit to Steve when I have finished - I have already left
his comments in the style sheet. Much appreciate feedback on these
questions and I am on the digest so please copy me in to any answer.
Much appreciate this. Thank you.

Annie