On 10/10/07 11:41 AM, "Ann Randall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Tue, 09 Oct 2007 13:11:55 -0600, Ann Randall wrote to Anne
> Pennington:

> away and missed
>>>>
> [...]
>>> Hi, Annie. Did you click over to the new page?
>>> http://www.cssplay.co.uk/menus/final_drop.html
>>>
>>> There is a link there to a text version of the xhtml code:
>>> http://www.cssplay.co.uk/menus/css/final_drop.txt
>>>

>> Hmm. Personally, I would not call that "perfect". It's pretty well
>> unusable from the keyboard in all my Windows browsers.
>>
>> Sorry.
>>
>> Cordially,
>> David
>> --
> That's a disappointment. I hadn't looked at the code or tried it out
> yet. I've been using the csshover.htc method successfully for a couple
> of years now. I was hoping this would provide a usable alternative.
> --
> Ann

Here are other examples of [Horizontal} drop down menu's:

[1] http://www.tjkdesign.com/articles/keyboard_friendly_dropdown_menu/EK.asp

[2] http://www.htmldog.com/articles/suckerfish/dropdowns
(Bare Bones Example)

[3] http://www.htmldog.com/articles/suckerfish/dropdowns/example/bones3.html
(Styled Version with Javascript/DOM Scripting/CSS)

Hopefully one of these will meet your needs/requirements.

Best,

elias