This is killing me because I should know this, I don't do enough css these
days. Anyway, I have a fairly simple horizontal menu I got from CSSplay,
which is using floating to line up the items and sliding doors for the
images. Of course, when you size down the window small enough, the menu
wraps to the next line, which I don't want.

I've tried various fixes, but I can't get anything to work without either
getting a scrollbar or having the menu be the wrong width. I'm sure there is
a fix for this, I just can't seem to find it in my searching.

The page in question:

http://www.pixelmech.com/rev2/rainbo/index.html

The CSS in question:
http://www.pixelmech.com/rev2/rainbo/style.cssAny help is appreciated. If
you can copy responses to me at pixelmech at gee mail dot com, it would be
helpful.

Thanks!

Tom