Hi!

Together with a friend I am working on our website:
http://results2match.com (CSS:
http://results2match.com/r2mgenincl05stylesheet.css).

Our minimal requirements:
- IE6, IE7 and FF2
- straightforward and maintainable design (xhtml 1.0; css 2.1)
- SEO friendly

Our assets:
- membership of this discussion group
- a lot of enthusiasm
- improving our knowledge every day

Our specific questions:
- we do not have IE6; how does it look (can you install IE6 separate
from IE7?)
- how can we get rid of the division between the upper and lower part in
IE7 (FF and Opera are all right)
- how can we enforce a list to flow around an image (left under)

Generally we consider the current implementation of our design very
instable: a small change results in a for us rather unexpected behavior.
An example: after the execution of csstidy with the option enabled of
sorting the selectors/properties the website will be quite different
(and not acceptable!).

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards, hans

--
How much value add profitable requirements to your business?
http://requirements-management.nl!