Jeralyn Merideth wrote:
> I'm sorry! I sent this a couple days ago without a link. My bad. You guys
> helped me on another problem with this same menu and I got that under
> control, but now I can't seem to make it look right in FF. IE7 looks like
> it's supposed to but in FF it's too high and not sitting on the masthead
> properly.
>
> http://www.5pts-interactive.com/sarantopoulos/index.asp

    This should help you sort out your problem.
  body {
    background-color: #fff; /* don't assume everyone has white as
default color */
    padding:          0;    /* don't forget to reset body's padding and
margin  */
    margin:           0;
    color:            #444;
  }
  #topmast {
    top:  auto;             /* I don't think you ever needed this, did
you?     */
  }

    Your design is a little atypical. You are combining em's with px's
(meaning you won't get the expected results), and you're also taking the
wrong approach with some basic issues. I would really recommend you to
rethink your approach and redo what's needed.
Hint: try resizing the font, just a little is enough.

    Good luck.