Jeralyn Merideth wrote:
> Yes, it did! Thanks. I *did* change the font-size in the code and not
> in the browser lol. And, I added the zeroed margin and padding to the
> body, took out the top property on the topmast, but now both IE and
> Firefox is shoving down the menu into the masthead. Adding the top
> back in and setting it to -7px, it views fine in both browsers. Hmm.
>
> I will look more closely at the paddings and heights and see if I can
> get these to be more consistent.
    Incidentally, you have

#navbar {
[...]
        top: 7px;
[...]
}

    So I guess everything should be OK once you remove this rule (it
looked OK in my Fx, though). By the way, don't forget to set the
background-color --I looked into the site again, but it seems it hasn't
been updated yet.

    I uploaded the version I was playing with, in case it's of some use
to you:
  http://dev.rsalazar.name/css.d/5pts-menu.html

> Thanks again...and don't be mad. It's too beautiful a day for that!
> (at least where I live ;-))
>
> Jeralyn
    Thanks Jeralyn, it's a little bit cold and cloudy today but still a
nice day here too --I like clouds :)