Sorry, I have not looked in IE6.

First, start with validated HTML.  Your document does not validate
(you have a non-unicode character on line 9.

Next, validate the css.  268    #resources      Value Error : border 1 is
not a border-color value : 1

Then, your sizes are in px, which breaks the flow when someone
resizes.  Review the threads here about relative size (% or em) for
all dimensions.

Also, it would be nice to replace the table with another floated
column, since the table does not contain tabular information, but a
list.

Bill

William M. Conlon, P.E., Ph.D.
To the Point