On 21/10/2007, at 4:39 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Please take a look at the site and let me know if there's anything
> odd.
> This is just a staging site, the final one will sit on its own domain.
>
> http://teamweb.com/daswani

Hi Virginia,

I'm also working on a mac, so can't help with checking the site on IE6.

I just wanted to suggest a couple of things in regards to the markup
(not so much css):
1) You have a lot of divs on the page (div id=" "). You could use css
inheritance better than surround many elements in div tags.
2) You have a table to hold "Things you cannot afford" where it
really isn't needed. And unordered list would have sufficed.
3) Your header div is after the footer div in the markup -- that's
not logic.

You can simplify your markup and with that reduce the file size. And
example can be:
div id=wrapper

     div id=header
       logo (your choice of how to present the logo)
       ul id=globals

     div id=nav
       ul

     div id=content