On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 17:55:45 -0700 (PDT), Jeralyn Merideth wrote:
> Thanks to everyone who answered. I took the absolute positioning correction
> advice and
> worked it out. I kept working on it and so anyone who answered this later may
> not have
> seen the correct code :-)
>
> Anyway, all is lined out and looking good in FF and IE7...I don't have 6.
> could someone
> do a site check for me?
>
> http://www.5pts-interactive.com/sarantopoulos/index.asp

Rafael mentioned the IE6 PNG problem, and David suggested the use of
the PNGFIX HTC file[1]. Another suggestion, if you are okay losing the
reflection effect in IE6 and below, is to use an 8-bit PNG[2]. I just
tried this out on your page, and I think it looks okay. The PNG-8 file
is under 8k, cf. 21k for the 24-bit version.

Another small issue - the links at the top of the page seem to push
the #logo block down when text size is increased, putting it out of
line with the "banner.jpg" you use as BODY background. Not too badly
though.

[1] <http://www.twinhelix.com/css/iepngfix/>
[2] <http://www.sitepoint.com/blogs/2007/09/18/png8-the-clear-winner/>

Cordially,