Jeralyn Merideth wrote:
> I'm looking at my own code
> from other projects and am doing the same thing...it's just not working
> out this time. Could someone take a look at my code (I've updated it on my
> server)
> and see what is going on? Maybe I'm just missing something.
>
> http://www.5pts-interactive.com/sarantopoulos/index.asp
>
> TIA,
>
> Jeralyn Merideth

This, in all likelihood, will not resolve the issues, but it may help
get you on track-- it is all that absolute positioning,  and in some
places restrictive height, that may cause some of the problems.
Try a test page putting a border: 1px solid fuchsia; on both the
#wrapper and #footer. And start deleting the absolute positioning and
heights until the wrapper opens and the footer is below it.
The entire layout could be handled easily with floats.

You'll want a  XHTML 1.0 Strict doctype rather than what you have.

Others on the list may provide you with a simple fix. Good luck and hang
in there...

Best,
~dL

--