On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 10:39:58 am Marcelo de Moraes Serpa wrote:
>  I have a website that has a header with a Title and a "slogan" something
> like "Company" - "Your road to success". I've put "Company" inside a <h1>
> and used CSS to text-indent:-9999 should I put the "slogan" inside the <h1>
> as well? I want to keep semantics good enough.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Marcelo.

Ask yourself - is this the most important content on the page? If so it rates
a <h1> setting.

You may decide that the company name and slogan rate a <h1> and the first
content heading both rate as <h1>. You can even style them differently using
CSS.

IMHO it is a personal preference, there is no "definitive" answer that is
always correct.

--
Regards,

Steve