Thank you for the reply Alan. I appreciate the comments.

I did actually change the block graphic so that the blocks are smaller,
but the only problem now is that the links are not centered at higher
resolutions. I don't know if this will bother my client, but will look
at the code again.

Thanks for the effort and the help,
Riva