Hi All

I have to build a three column site. Left column will display links
and could expand according to page size. Right column needs to display
photos that will all be sized to 150px and might look weird when the
column is expanded and the centre column can expand as much as it
likes.

Basically I want to ask the pros and cons of using fixed width
sidebars with fluid centre column. Is it a big no no or can I do it
anyway. Are there reasons not to mix pixel width with fluid centres
please? In terms of code what would be the best solution with the
'purest' code please?

Many thanks.
--
Kind regards