Hi everyone.
I've not been here for over a year, so apologies if I ask something
that's been covered recently.  A quick search has not turned up any
solutions.

Several pages on our website require the use of several combo boxes,
each one populated only after the previous choice was made.  Due to
the number of possibilities we don't pre-load everything.  On some
pages of our site the select boxes are located down the page, so we
use fragement ids to scroll the page back down to the select boxes as
a convenience to the user.

This causes a strange behavior in Firefox, IE 7 is fine.

On the following page making a selection in the Vehicle Type box
causes the block with the 'Step 1' image in it to scrunch up
underneath the bread crumb links.
http://www.rockymountainatv.com/typeDetail.do?navType=type&navTitle=Drive&webTypeId=124&webCatId=9
(styles http://www.rockymountainatv.com/styles/styles.css)

if you select a machine (such as ATV, Honda, TRX 400EX, 2007) and then
click on any of the sprockets that appear, another vehicle filter will
appear, and making any selection in that filter will cause the bread
crumb links to scrunch up underneath the above elements.

The styles for this page are the above file and
http://rockymountainatv.com/styles/product.css

I can fix it with Javascript by adding margin to top of the affected
element, but that only works after the page has loaded fully and
rendered wrong.  I haven't been able to figure out what css triggers
the bug, why only certain elements are affect, nor any other way to
compensate for it.

Any ideas?
Thanks