Ryan Bowman wrote:

> Hi everyone.
<snip>
> This causes a strange behavior in Firefox, IE 7 is fine.
>
> On the following page making a selection in the Vehicle Type box
> causes the block with the 'Step 1' image in it to scrunch up
> underneath the bread crumb links.
> http://www.rockymountainatv.com/typeDetail.do?navType=type&navTitle=Drive&webTypeId=124&webCatId=9
> (styles http://www.rockymountainatv.com/styles/styles.css)
>
> if you select a machine (such as ATV, Honda, TRX 400EX, 2007) and then
> click on any of the sprockets that appear, another vehicle filter will
> appear, and making any selection in that filter will cause the bread
> crumb links to scrunch up underneath the above elements.
<snip>
> Any ideas?
> Thanks

Hi Ryan

I believe part of the cause are your clearfixes.

.clearfix { display: block; overflow: hidden; }
.clearfix:after { content: "."; display: block; height: 0; clear: both;
visibility: hidden; }

Try removing the class clearfix from the #filter div. Though the validator
didn't find this error the #filter div doesn't seem to have closing tag </div>.
The validator did find other errors and I have found that sometimes when the
validator has found say 10 errors, after fixing them and re-validating, the
validator will find more. Good luck

Kind Regards, Alan
<http://css-class.com/>