At 09:55 AM 9/11/2007, Gunlaug Sørtun wrote:
>Vicki Stebbins wrote:
>
>>I'm almost there with this page
>>http://www.keenstreet-dev.com/trying.html but
>>the floated box on the right keeps going to the
>>bottom of the 'ufwus div' instead of the top
>>and then having the text wrap.
>
>The floated box on the right side can't go higher up than the one you
>have cleared below navigation on the left side - unless you "isolate"
>the right float from the left. That's how floats are supposed to work.
>
>The addition of...
>
>#ufwus {display: table; height: 1%;}
>
>...will "isolate" in most browsers.
>Can't use 'overflow: hidden' since you have the right float hanging over
>the edge.
>
>IE6 is acting up, but I don't have time to fix that old bugger now.
>
>regards
>         Georg
>--
>http://www.gunlaug.no

Hi Georg and Jim,

Many thanks, Firefox is working :-)) I didn't
even think of adding table... I know I certainly
have lots to learn... hopefully that will always be ;-)

I'll repost this with the subject changed so with
the IE 6.0 error just in case anyone knows off
the top of their head. Isn't it a bugger that IE
is such a pain and you just know most people use it!

Thank you so much again for your time.

Kind regards

Vicki