Hello,

First post, please be kind as I am a trying to get the hang of CSS.

I have a site (HYPERLINK
"http://www.stonetreemd.com"http://www.stonetreemd.com) that displays well
in FF and IE7, but breaks in IE6. I have looked until the code all looks the
same to me, and I need a fresh set of trained eyes. In IE6 the right hand
column slides down and starts under and to the right of the left column. I
am sure that this is a common issue, and can easily be fixed somehow. I have
tried with my limited knowledge of CSS to fix it, but nothing seems to be
working. I have two CSS files, one for layout and one for styling the text.

CSS: block-layout.css & block-presentation.css

Thank you for any help you might offer.

Jim Haslam
AFTEC - Advanced Forming Technology
4730 Riverside Drive, Suite C
Salt Lake City, Ut 84123
(801) 281-2262

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - The information contained in the e-mail message and
documents accompanying same are legally privileged information intended only
for the use of the individual or entity named herein. If you are not the
intended recipient, dissemination, distribution or copy of the same is
strictly prohibited.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:08 PM