-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jim Haslam
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 11:20 AM
To: css-d@lists.css-discuss.org
Subject: [css-d] Site check for CSS IE6 display issue

Hello,

First post, please be kind as I am a trying to get the hang of CSS.

I have a site (HYPERLINK
"http://www.stonetreemd.com"http://www.stonetreemd.com) that displays well
in FF and IE7, but breaks in IE6. I have looked until the code all looks the
same to me, and I need a fresh set of trained eyes. In IE6 the right hand
column slides down and starts under and to the right of the left column. I
am sure that this is a common issue, and can easily be fixed somehow. I have
tried with my limited knowledge of CSS to fix it, but nothing seems to be
working. I have two CSS files, one for layout and one for styling the text.

CSS: block-layout.css & block-presentation.css

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:08 PM