On this page:
http://www.sparklejet.com/clients/cale/livingroom/

the logo, which is in a float-left div, renders in Firefox (both Mac
and Windows) exactly 17 pixels below where it should be. That is, the
float seems to be in the right place in Firefox, but the image in the
float -- the GIF logo with a transparent background --  is offset 17
pixels down. I have made the background of the float red to emphasize
the offending offset (it looks terrible at the moment).

It renders fine in Safari, Explorer 6 and 7.

CSS is here:
http://www.sparklejet.com/clients/cale/_css/style.css

Any advice on how I can modify my coding of HTML/CSS to get the logo
to eliminate the image offset in Firefox? What am I doing wrong?

I have tried to keep my code as clean as I could, and I generally
avoid overly-sophisticated hacks.

Thank you in advance for any help.