Scott Thigpen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm having a problem with trying to float a flash object to the right.  When
> I do it in dreamweaver, it works fine, but when I upload it and view it in
> firefox or safari (I'm scared to try it in IE at this moment) it doesn't
> work.  It just sits on top of the text.  What am I doing wrong?
>
> Here is the page in question:
> http://www.sthig.com/ccc/about.html
>
> here is my css file:
> http://www.sthig.com/ccc/css/ccc.css
>
> here is the css I did for the flash object
> #slider {
>     float: right;
>
> here is the flash:html.   How can I make it float right and have the text
> wrap around it?

In MacOS X 10.4.11 in Opera, Firefox, and Safari; and IE 6/7 on the same
machine, the flash block floats right float, and the text wraps it. The
controls are a little slow to load, and you may need a little adjustment
for font-scaling, but otherwise it looks OK-- that is of course, unless
I have completely misunderstood your post.

Best,

~dL

--
http://chelseacreekstudio.com/