Ditto here. I don't see any visual presentation problems related to the
Flash SWF in Firefox 2.0.0.11 or IE 6 on Win XP Pro SP2. The float:right
appears to work as expected.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Laakso
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 2:05 PM
To: Scott Thigpen
Cc: css-d@lists.css-discuss.org
Subject: Re: [css-d] flash object not wanting to float right with CSS

In MacOS X 10.4.11 in Opera, Firefox, and Safari; and IE 6/7 on the same
machine, the flash block floats right float, and the text wraps it. The
controls are a little slow to load, and you may need a little adjustment for
font-scaling, but otherwise it looks OK-- that is of course, unless I have
completely misunderstood your post.