jaklitsch maya wrote:
> I have a request to stop anyone from copying and
> downloading images from the website I am working on
> now.

Impossible.  Images are displayed by your web browser by doing a request
for the image file and "downloading it" to a temporary location.  There
are various steps you can try to take to make it more difficult, but
they add various layers of complexity to your system and they're easily
beaten.

Even ignoring the various transfer mechanisms, what's to stop someone
from taking a screenshot of the webpage and cropping out the image?

If it's photographs we're talking about you could place a watermark on them.

Jason