Hey everyone! I recently had an issue that was pretty strange. I just want
to know if anyone has ever heard of it or can point me to some sort of
reference on any similar issues because I've yet to find anything.

I have a fieldset with a div inside it. The div is relative positioned. I
have a link inside the div that I want to absolute position to the top right
of the div. However, when I add position relative to the link, it vanishes
in IE6. There are NO other styles on the containing div and or link except
for the position attributes. No matter what I set right, left, top, or
bottom too..the link is nowhere to be found. I even made the link 9999px x
9999px with a red background to see if it was just around or off the page
somewhere. I've played with z-index until I'm blue in the face. The link
just vanishes..=/ Anyone ever heard of this or know where I might be able to
find a solution to correct it?

P.S. i've hacked it up to meet my needs, but it's not as efficient as simply
positioning the link, so I don't need workarounds, I would really like to
know what caused this.