>Recently, David Hucklesby offered us a problem with fitting list based
>navigation to design intentions. His article was titled, "Spreading list
>items across total width".

No he didn't.

It was Niels Matthijs who asked the question about "Spreading list
items across total width" and said that he had documented his
experiences at
    http://www.onderhond.com/blog/work/spreading-list-items

So first off, your attack is directed in the wrong place. Of course,
css-d is the wrong place to send such a flametastic post to start
with.

Can you please explain what you were actually trying to say without
the name calling and the frankly annoyingly self-righteous didactic
tub thumping?

If you continue posting in the manner in which you have begun (acting
the cssgoat? ho ho ho), I can assure you that you will be
unsubscribed without haste.

Everyone else, please stay out of this thread until Mark has actually
made his points politely and cogently.

Alex Robinson
css-d moderator