-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Shawn Lawler
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2007 11:31 AM
To: css-d@lists.css-discuss.org
Subject: Re: [css-d] (no subject)

Brian Simmons wrote:
> I am having trouble with my links on the page. I have a top menu and a
side
> menu. When you click on any link the whole system breaks down
Yes indeed the clicks are trashing your layout, specifically a:visited
is doing you in ;)
In your stylesheet when you're declaring your link rules you
consistently drop part of the specificity for the :visited pseudo class...

#menu a:link, a:visited {  <--- you'd want that second part to read
#menu a:visited
    color: #ffffff;
    text-decoration: none;
    text-align: right;
}

This mistake is repeated several times down the page, meaning that
cumulatively you're applying a lot of styles to ALL your :visited links.

SCL