Chris,

You need a height:100% in several places. My css definitions start with
this. Of course, font, background, etc varies by site. For an example go
to www.pro-web-marketing.com and click on one of the top nav bar links.
You will see that the right menu extends to the bottom of the content
Ignore the content, the site owner hasn't updated it yet. One other
thing... don't adopt the divname, divnamePad approach that is used here.
I've been advised it's bad practice.

For you then add the height:100% to any div definition that must extend
the length of the page.

HTH,
Tim

body {
    background-color: #FFFFFF;
    color : #000000;
    font-family : Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
    height: 100%;
    font-size: 85%;
}
#pageDef {