Stuart Walsh wrote:
> David Laakso wrote:
>>
>>> I've got a homepage with a header which is a jpg. I'm using HTML Kit
>>> to write the code and in that, and in IE there is no space above and
>>> below the header jpg. But in Firefox and Opera there is space above
>>> and below. I'm doing something wrong but I can't think what it is.
>>>

> Many thanks. I've implemented your suggestions. The page now works in
> Firefox and Opera.

This is in reference to uri: <http://www.revise-now.co.uk/A2Comms/>

Good... on to bringing IE6 on board.  Please see revision of CSS and
markup-- too many changes to note individually.

<http://www.chelseacreekstudio.com/ca/cssd/temp.html>

Cursory tested in compliant browsers at +2 font-scaling, and text-size
largest in IE6 & 7.
G, I love to nit-pick.

Best,
~dL

PS Please hit reply all when replying so it goes to the list, too.

 O--
http://chelseacreekstudio.com/