www.captureintegration.com

I apologize for making this my first post. I hope I can make contributions to
this community after I have a little more experience, but for now I am a lost
newbie.

I have managed to style a Wordpress website to my liking after many months of
experimentation (I am a photographer, not a web designer).

The website renders as I want it to in firefox and safari (both win and mac
versions). In IE7 the main element is rendered too wide and is forced below the
sidebar.  I've honestly tried googling to get an answer since I'm sure it is
not complicated, but all I could find was references to quirks mode and I
relatively sure I am not in quirks mode. Like I said, I am a photographer, and
find it difficult to decode the "gobbly-gook" of cross-platform compatibility.

Could someone give me a hand in figuring out why this element is wider in IE7
than firefox/safari. I would really appreciate it!

Doug