Hayden's Harness Attachment wrote:

> I had the following doing what what I wanted. Now the background in
> the curve is not a dark blue (#191970) I wish to have. I would like
> to keep the white and change the grey background "choroideremia
> Research Foundation Inc." <br /> "(CRF)" sits on to a dark blue
> (#191970). Can some one see the problem?
>
> HTML http://www.choroideremia.org/new/crf_header.php

I cannot see the problem you describe. On IE 7, the only grey background
is for the stripe containing the text "Reverse screen colors".

Can you please specify which background for which curve has a wrong
color on which browser(s)?

I do see a different problem, though: when I use different window
widths, different parts of the text "Choroideremia Research Foundation
Inc. (CRF)" appear  against a white background, becoming invisible since
the text is white. Moreover, there is no spacing between that text and
the right edge of the canvas; I wonder if this is intentional.

Jukka K. Korpela ("Yucca")
http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/